Friday, July 24, 2009

I have been neglecting my Blog.....

I feel terrible that for the last 3 months I have not kept up with my Blog.
At times I felt that I really did not have much to say . Living in Africa is not always that easy , and when you are feeling down everything goes grey!!!!
In the last three month we have done a few things and I will be adding them to the blog soon.....
A visit to South Africa, Zambia and a day visit to Botswana....... a lovely piano concert in Kinshasa.... at the British Embassy by Mr. Peebles who is travelling the world.Something to lift those grey moments :)
The other news I have, is we are leaving DR Congo and will be off to another country which is really something to look forward to as it will be something new to explore.
In the meantime we have been in Canada for a month , visiting our children and friends,it has been great fun and just what we needed.We have bought a new little project here in Canada on the Ontario side, I will be adding some picture of part of a little forest we have bought.....I love saying that...:) it is a very wooded piece of land with place to build a house when we are ready. A little lake near by that has the Ottawa River running into it, some deer, fox, wild turkeys, and other wild creatures, so its really nature at its best.
For now, its time to travel again and wrap up things in Kinshasa and move on so watch this space.....

1 comment:

Helen Little said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.