Friday, August 15, 2008

Places to Visit .....

Two weeks ago having a chat with Jaèl the young woman who comes in, to help me with the house twice a week we got chatting about different touristic places to visit. Vianney and I decide to go out to the closest one called Nganda Yala with Alfonse our driver. It is a little picnic spot where you can take the family on a Sunday to enjoy the day. They have a little restaurant where you can have something to eat and drink , I even saw some people swimming, if you enjoy fishing this is not the place for you, there are none, I was told!



I believe that there are other places to visit like Lac de ma Valee which is about an hours drive from here , and a Park for rescued Chimps , I guess we will have to try and see these soon before the rainy season comes! The roads are not in the best condition so when the wet season comes I am told you will definately need a 4x4 to get around.



In the mean time I am kept busy with my little Coffee Morning which has turned out to be a hit and we are now starting to think of ways to help people less fortunate than ourselves.














No comments: