Friday, July 25, 2008

My Maid Jaèl




On Monday morning Jaèl arrived at my front door, she was employed by the company to do the cleaning of the house.


I must be honest when I first saw her I really did not think that this young woman of 27 was going to work out. The reason I thought it was not going to work, she arrived looking more like a model than someone that was going to help in the house. Jaèl has turned out to be fun and very helpful, she told me that the outfit she is wearing she designed, cut and sewed together so she is talented. Going to get her to help me with my sewing! (and French)


Vegetables and fruits here are very expensive but she manages to shop at the market for much less, buying very fresh local products...mango, Paw paw, pineapples and Avocado's...so it works for both of us!
I told her I was going to put some pictures of her on my Blog and she came all dressed for the part.

No comments: