Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Have a French Teacher....



I want to introduce you my French Teacher......Professor Richard. He comes to the house every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning for an hour to give me my French Lesson.
I feel that I am starting to make sense of the French language with all its grammatical rules...! I do think M. Richard feels the same way!


There are times , that i can see a flicker of frustration passing over Prof. Richards face when I forget some the rules, while having a conversation with him....he has no hesitation in putting me on the right tract. It makes me try a little harder.!

Prof. Richard has been teaching French for many years here in the DRC. He has had experience of teaching different nationality"s and different levels....he has pointed out to me that in some ways I have been a little challenge to him.... I believe I have the habit of using all 3 tenses and more no matter which Tense I am supposed to be using....
My answer to this " Pas probleme....je essayer toujours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edith,
Nice to hear about life in Kinshasa. I am an American living over on the East side of Congo. Would you be willing to link to my blog? Thanks!

Edith said...

Hi Shona,
With pleasure..I look forward to following your blog.
My husband at some point will be visiting Goma ..I hope to one day as wel.